Welcome to Banking.VC
By using our website (“Site”) or (“Website”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The terms “Site” / “Provider” / “we” refer to the Banking.VC website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Please read this agreement carefully before using our website.
Rules & Conditions
- The content published on the site is made for general use only. The content should not be considered financial advice. Consult with financial experts before taking advice from anything you read on the website. This website is not written by any financial professionals.
- Any information about banks is being provided based on personal use with the banks websites. We are not affiliated nor work with any bank or for any bank.
- The content on this website is copyright of Banking.VC and should not be copied for any commercial or non-commercial use unless written permission has been given by the Banking.VC website team. You may cite content published on the website as long as you give credit to us as a source and link back to the page you copied the content from.
- All user generated content such as comments become our property as they are posted on our website and we reserve the right to edit, delete or change any of the user generated content.
- The website provide services only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- This agreement has been written in English and in case in the future it will be translated into any other language it will be for ease of use but will not hold any legal rights. Only the English version is controlling and governing the site.
- You will not use any of the materials on the site for any unlawful purpose or activity of any kind.
All trademarks on the site like logos, brands, and more of other companies and or banks are the property of their respective owners. None of the trademarks holders are affiliated with Banking.VC
.:: Terms of Service may change at any time without any notification on the website. this document is effective from October 1, 2015.
Updated: June 05, 2016.